We are currently looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Berlin. Immediate start available.
We are currently looking for a VFX Coordinator to join our Berlin Office.
• Responsible for setting up, maintaining and delivering a project in close collaboration with the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor
• Organising and attending daily reviews
• Assessing the progression of established project plans
• Keeping the production database up to date
• Serving as organisational contact for clients and preparing client approval sessions
• Running submissions and deliveries
• Experience of coordinating CG feature film projects in an established VFX facility
• Knowledge of CG production pipelines and post production in general is crucial
• Outstanding organisational skills
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment
• Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Fluent English and German language skills, spoken and in writing
• Proficient in MS Office
• Experience with current image and video formats
• Apt to handle sensitive data with diligence
• Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
• Ability to work well within a team
• EU citizenship or an existing EU work permit
We are currently looking for a experienced 3D Supervisor in our Berlin office.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
• Liaise directly with the VFX & Comp Supervisor / Producer in regards to bidding, scheduling, pipeline development
• Manage and oversee the 3D team in all aspects of the department for the assigned sequence
• Attend dailies/rounds and provide constructive feedback to assist compositors in finalizing shots
• Produce high end photoreal 3D imagery
• Maintain quality control for all 3D Outputs
• Identify problems and efficiently develop solutions
• Mentor junior CG Artist as necessary
• Excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills.
• Adaptable and a lateral thinker; with a passion for effective problem solving
• Ability to work with the VFX Supervisor and Comp Supervisor to plan the creative and technical approach to each show
• Experience in leading a 3D team throughout the creative and technical process to deliver a high standard of work on time and within budget.
• Minimum 5 years professional leading/supervising experience with 3D for Feature Film
• Strong understanding of Maya and Arnold
• Motivated team player who can also take directions well
• Good English language skills
• EU citizenship or an existing German work permit
We currently have an opening in our London studio for a Line Producer to work on two feature film projects. Immediate start available.
What can we offer?
Formed in 2013, Automatik has rapidly grown into a well-respected VFX studio. With offices in London, Berlin and Hamburg, the company has a combined capacity of 80 artists. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of the London leadership team and help grow the business in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A long-term contract is on offer for the right candidate.
Automatik VFX has an immediate opening for a Senior 3D Generalist to join our London team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working as an integral part of a small team in a fast-paced environment and must be able to remain calm and upbeat under pressure.
We'd like to talk to you if you have the following:
Essential Skills / Experience
Desirable Skills / Experience
The following skills are desirable, but non-essential. A willingness to learn or develop some or all of these skills would be a distinct advantage:
What can we offer?
Automatik VFX London is a rapidly growing studio that punches above its weight in the VFX industry. We offer artists the opportunity to grow and develop new skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The company is in a period of expansion and looking to recruit highly experienced and passionate artists who can create challenging, cutting-edge work.
We are looking for a Pipeline TD for our London office.
Primary responsibilities as the Pipeline TD:
• responsible for designing, developing and maintaining pipeline tools used by departments
• work with the Lead Artist and TD to integrate facility-wide technologies with departmental workflows
•address technical problems the artists encounter and develop custom tools to improve the workflow
• work directly with various departments to create and maintain pipeline workflows between departments.
Requirements for Pipeline TD:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with wide variety of people
- Experience with Maya, Nuke and other VFX applications
- Proved experience in Python and pyqt
- proved experience in a VFX software
- passion for digging into problems and bugs
- Experience in VFX
- Linux Environment
- Shotgun knowledge