We are currently looking for a Junior VFX Producer/Line Producer to join our team in Berlin from March on.
- Work together with the Producer and Supervisors to create, implement and run the schedule, track and manage workflows throughout the departments and meet internal and external deadlines
- Independently manage smaller shows, clients communication and oversee and manage related bids and budgets
- Communicate changes to client sessions, dailies or meetings either directly or through the Coordinators
- Anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer and Supervisor in order to resolve problems quickly
- Take responsibility for knowing the details of the schedule and advising the Coordinator accordingly
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries.
- At least 2 years experience in Visual Effects or Post Production producing and project management
- Passionate about film
- Experience managing artists and clients
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with Shotgun or similar database
- The ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- An understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- The ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing artists and clients
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Previous scheduling experience
- Fluent in German and English
- EU citizenship or German Work permission
What can we offer?
Formed in 2013, Automatik VFX has rapidly grown into a well-respected VFX studio. With offices in London and Berlin, the company has a combined capacity of 80 artists. This is an opportunity to become an integral part of the Berlin leadership team and help grow the business in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. A long-term contract is on offer for the right candidate.
We offer a bright and spacious office space with a state-of-the-art technological environment and a professional and open minded team.
Please send us your application package incl. CV, diploma or proof of qualifications, recommendation letter and your letter of motivation
We're hiring! Calling …
-Seniors and Mids -
for Netflix shows at our Kentish Town based London office.
Contracts starting from now!
Welcome aboard AUTOMATIK VFX, a London & Berlin based boutique VFX studio providing the full spectrum of digital image creation; from fantasy creature animation and sci-fi robots to historical world building and interplanetary environments. Operating mostly as the sole vendor we cover everything from conceptual design pre-shoot, through post-vis to the final delivered VFX - working closely with the show running VFX supervisor our department supervisors have a huge creative say in the films and TV shows we create.
You will be incorporating your art-driven unique perspective on the project brief for the best aesthetic and technical approach.
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your CV, reel and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org